When starting a form for your patient or client, the first thing they will see is an "Introduction screen" - a screen introducing your clinic, explaining the "paperwork" they're filling out, or just a general "hello!".
(The standard title and message that comes with Finger-Ink)
You can customise the title and message of each of your forms as follows:
- From the forms section, tap on the form you'd like to change to open up the form editor.
- Scroll down to the section called "introduction".
- Change the text of the title to your desired liking. Pro tip: A short word or two is best here as there's limited space.
- Change the text of the message to your desired liking.
- Tap the "x" when finished and your changes will be saved.
(The introduction section within Finger-Ink form editor)