By default, Finger-Ink asks for your patient's signature as the final step in completing a form. As of version 1.6.0, you can now ask for any number of signatures, from whomever you need.
- Need the practitioner's signature? You can capture that.
- Need a parent or guardian's signature? You can capture that.
- Need a witness's signature? You can capture that.
- Don't need a signature? Don't worry - just delete it.
Here's how it works
- From the Form section, tap on the form you'd like to edit
- Scroll down to the bottom of the editor to the "signatures" section
- Add, remove, or edit the title of each signature you need
- Tap the "x" in the upper righthand corner when done and all your changes will be saved. Yay!
How do I capture the name of the parent or guardian?
Just ask for it on the Treatment Note Template, like so:
That is presented in Finger-Ink like so:
Which eventually makes it to the generated PDF:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch (just use the little chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of this screen).