We don't usually do release notes for minor releases like this one, but it's been a while — so this is a special case.
Version 2.3.3 is available on the App Store now. iOS 13 brought a few random bugs to the app, so this release is meant to squash them:
- If a patient had a birthday on the last day of the year, they wouldn't be able to check-in (as the app thought they were a whole year younger). This has been sorted (much to their disappointment).
- Buttons were looking all-kinds of funny in iOS 13, so we made them a little more serious.
- The kiosk mode font went on a bit of a diet for iOS 13 but we didn't like it, so we fed it a bit more for this release.
- Pulling the latest changes from treatment note templates could sometimes cause a crash. This has been fixed — but will be removed completely quite soon... 😁.
- There were some issues with the screen scrolling all the way to the top while a patient chose their date of birth during kiosk mode — this should be sorted now.
Along with those, we've added a small (but much-needed) feature for those times when you want to sign into the Finger-Ink portal — sign in via iPad! 🎉
This new feature means you no longer need to remember your existing API key, or generate a new one in order to sign in via the web. If you're interested in knowing what it looks like or how it works, check out the dedicated article on sign in via iPad.
That's all for now until version 3.0.0. We've got some exciting things in store for that release, and we can't wait to share it with you all.
Want to know what was in the last release?