The new editor is now the only place you go to create and manage your forms.
Here's what it looks like:
Why should I care?
- Reduce your form length by asking follow-up questions only when they need to be asked with visibility logic.
- Reduce puzzled patients by customising the standard questions how you see fit (e.g. change the way the address question is asked).
- Reduce admin time by setting treatment notes to create as finalised straight away, or stop them from being created in the first place.
- Reduce compliance headaches by marking policy questions as required and — meaning the form can't progress without acceptance.
- Personalise your forms and improve your policies by including the patient name.
- Reduce admin time even further as referral sources now (mostly) go to the correct place inside Cliniko — instead of all being marked as "Other".
- Enhance your branding and reduce mistakes by changing the welcome screen background image.
- Reduce time to add further iPads — all your forms now sync automatically to each of your connected iPads.
Sound good? Learn how to take advantage of each of these new features by clicking the links above, or dive straight in by learning how to access it below.