This is a step-by-step guide on how to create your very own Intake form. By following along, you'll be introduced to a few different aspects of Finger-Ink, different features of the forms themselves (e.g. visibility logic), and different ways to customise your form. At the end, you should be well-equipped to create your own form.
Before we begin
This guide will create a new Intake form based on this existing PDF:
Although a seemingly simple form, there's actually quite a few things you'll learn:
- How to use questions to update a patient's record directly in Cliniko
- How to ask questions only when necessary (based on answers to previous questions – i.e. visibility logic)
- How to ask for a signature
You'll also learn:
- How to fill out a form (e.g. how to set it up for your patient to fill out)
- What happens to your form once completed (i.e. our Cliniko-integration in action)
Shall we begin?