This is step 4 of our step-by-step guide on how to create your very own Intake form
Step 4 – Remove unneeded questions
From the built-in questions, it's a good idea to remove any questions you don't need and leave the ones you do.
Delete the "occupation" question:
- Scroll down until you see the question, "Please enter your occupation"
- Tap on the question prompt. This will bring up the configuration box along the right-hand side. The screen will also turn a pale yellow to let you know what's selected.
- Now tap "Delete screen"
Quick note: If you're wondering what a "screen" is, in short it's the thing that encompasses a question, which may be made up of a prompt, a number of fields, or even a body of text. You can learn more about Sections, Screens, & Fields here, but just know that when deleting a screen you're deleting the question and everything within it.
Repeat this for the following questions:
- Please enter your medicare number
- Please enter your emergency contact
- How would you like to be reminded of future appointments?
- Who should we send invoices to?